You have not long ago bought a new car, or you just learned about Android Auto and you as well desire to try it. This is quite usual, why deprive yourself of free and powerful program, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is full. In this guide we will demonstrate how to connect Android Auto to your Infiniti Q50. To achieve this, first, we will focus on what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will move on to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Infiniti Q50, and at last what alternative is available to you if your Infiniti Q50 is not built with Android Auto compatible devices.
Android Auto on Infiniti Q50, what is it?
You’ve already heard of Android Auto, but you don’t know precisely what it is all about? We will simply clarify the function of this application and what positive aspects there may be in setting it up on your Infiniti Q50. Android Auto is a Google program, it is designed to integrate all your smart phone into your car. Actually, Google has noticed that today’s cars lack integrated technology. They have as a result thought about the best option to integrate their operating system into your car. Their service offers some useful features that will improve your car experience. Furthermore, it will give you the possibility to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Infiniti Q50 gives you access to a number of positive aspects, voicis:
- Keep the best of your phone on the screen of your Infiniti Q50
- To be able to make calls to the speakers of your vehicle
- Listen to your favorite music with Google Music or your classic software programs like Spotify or Deezer
- Monitor your smart phone by voice
- Have your messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a text message
How to connect Android Auto on Infiniti Q50?
In this second part, we will focus on the procedure to do to set up Android Auto on Infiniti Q50. Regardless of you have a compatible screen or not, there is a chance to benefit of this service that will make your car journeys more pleasant.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Infiniti Q50
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Infiniti Q50. Thanks to this guide we will describe the different steps of this technique, and put you on alert on the points that can pose trouble, here we go:
- Check the compatibility of your phone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), don’t forget to update your smart phone if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Launch the Android Auto application, it will examine, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your automobile, if you don’t know how to do it, read our content on how to connect Android Auto to Infiniti Q50 to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, starting the application should connect Android auto to your Infiniti Q50.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Infiniti Q50 but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
If it happens, after examining, your Infiniti Q50 is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the alternative to use this service in another way. Actually, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be less difficult:
If you wish more guides on the Infiniti Q50, go to our Infiniti Q50 category.